Appearance Guidelines for Female Staff
- Earrings must be worn only in the lower ear lobes and limited to two sets at any one time. Only stud earrings are allowed during recreational activities, for safety.
- Any other body piercings must not be noticeable at any time.
- Tattoos must be covered at all times.
- All tops must be loose fitting and with sleeves. Bare midriffs, tank tops, and sleeveless tops are not permitted. Undergarments or cleavage should never be seen.
- Shorts must be as long as your fingertips when your arms are hanging downward.
- Leggings, yoga pants, tight athletic pants, and other form-fitting clothing are not permitted.
- Modest, one-piece bathing suits are required. Tankinis are not permitted.
- Personal hygiene and a conservative hairstyle must be maintained throughout the summer. Hair must be of natural color and not draw attention.
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn during all recreational activities.